028 8676 2233
Estate Agents in Cookstown

EPC Services Cookstown

Energy Performance Certificates

From 30th December 2008 all properties, homes and commercial, when constructed or being marketed for sale or rent require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). If you are selling or renting out your property, either privately or through an agent, you must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for that property.

The EPC must be produced by an accredited energy assessor, which we can arrange at very competitive rates.

The EPC details of a property will be included on all advertising materials such as brochures or on the website. This will include a colour coded bar chart with a scale of A to G, which will show the energy rating of the property.

  • A is very good, which means the property will be less expensive to run.
  • G is very poor which means the property will be more expensive to run.

The EPC will also come with cost effective recommendations to improve the energy efficiency of the building.

If you would like to request and EPC, or want to know more about any of the services we offer here at Allens Estate Agents, why not get in touch and we would be glad to assist you.

Please check you have entered all details correctly: