|Address||27 Wood Road, Tobermore|
|Land type||Agricultural Land|
200 Sow Birth to Bacon Unit
Large site with further investment could facilitate up to 750 sows birth to weaner
& approximately 10 acres of farmland
(can be sold with or without stock)
The sale includes:
- Farrowing house with 5 rooms, 8 farrowing places per room, water heated pads.
- Computer control fan ventilation.
- Weaner house 1st & 2nd stage combined for approximately 1000 weaners with computer control fan ventilation system and water heating system.
- Fattening houses 3no fully slatted for approximately 1000 pigs natural ventilation.
- Purpose built slatted walk ways to stress free loading ramp area.
- Dry sow housing for over 300 sowsGilt/Dry sow for approximately 100 gilts/Sows
- Open access cubicle house for 80 sows, potential to hold 200 sows.
- Partly constructed 2 room farrowing house, 32 farrowing places per room.
- Biosecure Site office, meeting room, changing area, shower and Kitchen/canteen.
- 3 Permastore slurry silos. Approx 750,000 gallons storage.
- Gravity pipe network.
- Further range of useful houses that can be converted to needs.
- Bio secure site with low disease status.
- 3 phase electric.
- Bore hole water.
- CCTV & internet.
- 2 wood pellet burners.
For full particulars and appointments to view contact the agent
to whom all offers should be made immediately