|Address||60 Tullyreavy Road, Rock, Dungannon|
|Style||Commercial / Industrial|
|Price||Offers over £675,000|
- Commercial unit 1: extending to 2600 sq ft with high roller door 15’ x 14’ (4.58m x 4.28m) & pedestrian door access, Office suites comprising of reception room, board room, 3 single toilets and disabled toilet with sink unit and sensor lighting.
- Additional first floor office and storage area extending to approximately 2500 sq ft
- Commercial unit 2: extending to 3645 sq ft with high roller door 16’11” x 16’04” (5.16m x 4.99m) & pedestrian door access & non drip roof.
- Commercial unit 3: extending to 2702 sq ft with high roller door 15’ x 14’ (4.58m x 4.28m) separate spray & drying rooms, stairs to loft storage area.
- Additional plans for further warehousing available - subject to planning permission.
- Polytunnel with concrete base.
- Large stoned yard.
This stunning detached family home, set on a spacious and prominent site finished to an incredible specification. A magnificent holding comprising of a five-bedroom residence set on elevated site together with 2 ½ acres grass paddock and approximately 9,000 sq ft commercial units and large dry stand yard which will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers, including those interested in equestrian pursuits.
Plans Now Passed For Private Avenue To The Dwelling, Sunroom, Double Carport, Garage & Store - Download files for drawings
3 Reception Rooms
5 Bedrooms with Master En-suite
Large Kitchen / Dining Area
Utility Room & Downstairs Shower Room
PVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating & Ground Under Floor Heating
Approximately 9,000 sq ft Ground Floor Commercial Units
Additional 2500 sq ft First Floor Office Suite + Storage Area
Large Hard Core Yard
2 ½ Acre Grass Paddock
* For full property particulars & photos please follow residential link on our website*
Early viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer and are strictly by appointment only.
All measurements are approximate & measured to the widest point.